Joint Venture With Redbrick's Nicholas Wallwork & Martin Roberts
The serious financial results you’ve always wanted from developing property, could be just around the corner with this incredible opportunity to partner with one of the property industry’s most respected and well-known developers and one of TV’s most popular property presenters.
Introducing Nicholas Wallwork and Martin Robert's Joint Venture Opportunity...
If you have the funds and the ambition, Nicholas Wallwork and Martin Roberts can provide a combined 45+ years of expertise, know-how and contacts, to help take your property development business to the next level.
Having Nicholas and Martin as your business partners will open doors to new levels of success, helping you scale your property business faster, take on larger, more complex developments, maximise returns and achieve the financial goals you’ve always aimed for.
- Do you have the capital to invest but not the expertise?
- Do you own a potential development site (such as land or an office building) that you would like to develop but lack the strategic knowledge or experience?
- Do you want to scale up to larger or more complex projects but lack the confidence or experience to go it alone?
- Or perhaps you are struggling to secure lending for larger projects due to a limited track record?
If you’ve experienced any of these challenges then working with Nicholas, Martin and their extended professional team of industry experts can help you resolve these issue and make serious progress in 2022.
Enquire now while this opportunity is still available, as JV partner opportunities are strictly limited.
Highly experienced multi-millionaire developer, property TV commentator and international For Dummies author
Trusted by the international publishing brand FOR DUMMIES, Nicholas has released two books with the New York-based publisher Wiley: Investing In International Real Estate For Dummies and Brexit For Dummies.
He is an established property developer and investor with over 20 years in the property sector, specialising in commercial to residential conversions, HMOs and Serviced Accommodation strategies.
Nicholas is an Angel Investor on the popular TV show Property Elevator, has regularly appeared as a property market commentator on SKY TV, and is a well-respected event speaker, property mentor and YouTuber.
His career highlights include:
- Developed over £60million of property to date
- Holds a current portfolio worth circa £30million
- 20 years of property development expertise
Popular TV presenter of the BBC's Homes Under The Hammer, journalist, developer and investor
Perhaps best known for presenting the popular BBC TV show “Homes under the Hammer”, Martin Roberts has spent the last 25 years of his career sharing his property knowledge across TV, Radio, educational courses and now, through mentoring. Nearly 20 years of that was writing and presenting the hit BBC property auction show, which is now in it’s 26th series and is shown around the world to critical acclaim.
Martin is a UK and overseas property investor and developer and a respected media commentator, appearing across BBC TV & Radio and on SKY, CNN and in numerous National newspapers and magazines.
His career highlights include:
- 20 Years writing and presenting BBC’s Homes Under The Hammer
- Author of ‘Making Money from Property’ and ‘The Property Auction Guide’.
- Active, hands-on property investor and developer with a varied multi-million pound portfolio
Trusted Globally For His Property Expertise As International For Dummies Author
Could you be Nicholas and Martin's next JV partner? Enquire now...
The views and advice expressed on this website and in marketing material relating to Nicholas Wallwork and Martin Roberts’ joint venture opportunity, are not those of the BBC or ‘Homes under the Hammer’.