- Purchase price £3.5m
- 27 stunning boutique studio apartments
- A large 6364 sq ft completed development
- Just 5 minutes to the M4
- 40 minutes to London Paddington by train with Cross Rail.
Request Further Information Today!
OPPORTUNITY – Sherwood House, Newbury
Local Property Market Growth
stunning boutique studio apartments
Purchase Price Undeveloped
About The Investment
We are pleased to offer our latest development opportunity of 27 stunning boutique studio apartments in central Newbury, West Berkshire.
The finished freehold block of flats would potentially suit the following uses: Professional lets, corporate lets, serviced accommodation, emergency accommodation, healthcare / temporary accommodation.
This development is located in Newbury town centre and less than a mile (or around a 10 minute walk) to the train station.
The property currently comprises of modern office premises having accommodation on ground and two upper floors.
Get In Touch Today
If you are looking for an excellent development opportunity that is ready to build out – please download our brochure – we would be happy to discuss this in more detail and show you the site along with our other complete site in Newbury
Please contact us for a copy of the Brochure:
NEWBURY IS A GREAT PLACE TO INVEST IN A CONVENIENT SOUTH EAST LOCATION
• West Berkshire lies at the centre of Southern England in the South East, within easy reach of London, Bristol, Oxford and the south coast. Transport links are excellent…it is easy to reach from all parts of the UK.
• Newbury has close links with the neighbouring town of Reading which is on the new Cross Rail Route from 2019 meaning the journey to central London From Newbury will be as little as 40 minutes, making this an excellent commuter location with the benefits of living in a beautiful town with easy access to London and the rest of the country.
• 40 minutes to London Paddington by train with Cross Rail.
• Just 5 minutes to the M4.
• A vibrant and busy market town with lots of professionals living in the area. The town has a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as it’s own race course.
THE LOCAL PROPERTY MARKET HAS GROWN OVER 32% IN THE LAST 5 YEARS