9 Southern Court, Reading
- 9×1 Bed Mezzanine Flats and 7 Studios
- Central Reading Location
- Crossrail station
- Circa 20 mins into central London via Crossrail
- Gross Annual Income of circa £195,240 on ASTs
- Fully tenanted on ASTs
About The Investment
The Southern Court property is located in central Reading. With a diverse, well educated and creative population, Reading has some of the best performing schools in the UK, a red brick university leading the world in climate change study, one of the best shopping centres in the country, and is surrounded by unspoilt countryside and magnificent stretches of the river Thames.
It was recently named the best place to live and work in the Good Growth for Cities 2015 Index and is ranked second for productivity (behind London) in the Centre for Cities’ Cities Monitor 2016. These factors have created a higher than average employment level and a strong rental market – making these studios ideal for Buy-to-Let as they are close to the town centre.
Reading is a great place to invest in a convenient South East location. The local property market has grown 4.7% in the last 12 months and over 40% in the last 5 years.
- Reading will be on the new Cross Rail from 2019.
- Reading Station is large with trains to London taking only town centre. 23 mins and good access to the rest of the country.
- Reading is the largest town in the UK with a Population of over 200,000 and growing fast.
- In addition to a strong Buy-to-Let Market Reading University is only 1 mile away and the Unite Student accommodation is close by – these apartments will appeal to students who want a better quality finish – and with university numbers increasing year on year, this is a strong market for investors.