Join our team
Property Development Project Manager
We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding property development business. Our office is based in Reading, and we develop properties across the South East. The business has a varied portfolio of projects mainly consisting of office to residential conversions. We are looking for a full time property development project manager to join our team. We anticipate that as the business expands this person will eventually manage a team of project managers.
The Role will involve:
• Managing projects through all planning and construction phases, reporting directly to the Directors.
• Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to our high specification.
• Full time, based in the Reading office, will involve travel to sites.
• Experienced in the full life-cycle of property development management, including planning, tendering, costing, budgeting, and working with main contractors and individual trades.
• Highly self-motivated, able to act quickly and efficiently, and enjoy problem solving.
• Strong team player, but with the skills to act autonomously.
• Full driving licence.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay.
• The opportunity to make a real impact within a small, dynamic and growing team.
• Good career and personal growth prospects.
If you’re looking to work with a positive team who get things done, please send a CV to